S-T-R-E-S-S was written all over my face ever since school started. I confess, I really had such a roller-coaster facade. Our first semester of classes ended last week. However, a number of things were still pounding in my mind. Nevertheless, the 26th of October was like chalk and cheese. Today is the day that the Lord has made (la la la la).. So what really made me smile this day?
1. My phone. My phone applications eased my boredom.
2. My laptop. If my laptop's battery could talk, I could have been scolded right now. For the past couple of days, I have been watching Korean series. Pardon me because I find them more amusing compared to ours. Most especially, through my laptop, I had successfully created my blog.
3. Nongy. Basically, he was the bringer of good news.. ;'D
4. I passed Behavioral Medicine. This was one subject that made me cry because of fear that I might flunk it. Since no list was released at the end of the classes, I have spent almost six days contemplating about it. I even tried to read in advance just in case. Nevertheless, thank God, Dr. Ranoa was so kind in giving grades.. Haha.. We passed ;'D
5. Finally, with head up high I could say, it smells like S-E-M-B-R-E-A-K. This would be our last sembreak (hopefully) because after this, clerkship starts.
I will enjoy this to the very last drop..