About Me

My photo
A "doctor in the making" who wants to venture out on everything. Life is too short to be confined within your reach. Aim higher, dream bigger.. So that everything won't be put into waste..

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wishlist 2010


Christmas is fast approaching and before the year ends I hope Santa will reward me with something coz I have been good this year ^_^

1. I want any 12 MP camera since my camera at present only has 7 MP. I want to give justice to the pictures I'm uploading in my blog.

This one would do :)

2. I found another collectibles item and that is LOMO cams haha.. I go gaga over these cute gadgets.



3. I love cardigans especially those that are long with unique cuts. For this year I hope someone gives me a brown one :)


4. My TV in my dormitory isn't working anymore, so instead of asking for another one, an IPOD speaker would do so that I can listen to the music surrounding my room. I found this cute Ipod dice speaker over the net. I want to have one :)

5. I want a gray sandals this time :)


6. For the next year, I want to give my Papemelroti planners a break and indulge on a bigger one like this witty planner.


7. Obviously I want girly items, and to top this all off, I want a vintage like dress such as this one.


Oh well, they are just plain wishes but it won't harm if all my wishes can come true hehe :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that vintage dress! I can imagine wearing one of my accessories with it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to have that dress too :) thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ipod speaker is soooo cute! I want to have one too, even if my fat nano is ancient. :)

    Btw, I am a graduating student from UP Manila and I saw your post over at PinoyExchange on the thread on blogs. I was wondering if you could answer a survey I made regarding Filipino bloggers. This is for my thesis and answering will only take you a couple of minutes.

    http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HLEKII_31745bbc

    Confidentiality will be of utmost priority. Answering my survey will be very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...