About Me

My photo
A "doctor in the making" who wants to venture out on everything. Life is too short to be confined within your reach. Aim higher, dream bigger.. So that everything won't be put into waste..

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To My Last Semester Before Clerkship

Dear 3rd year 2nd Sem,

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting you. I'm excited yet at the same time anxious on what lies ahead. The past semesters I met were really stern! What do I expect? I'm in the post graduate studies now, so I should learn to love those torturing scenarios. Masochistic as it sounds, but the real world is a lot harder if I wouldn't learn to cope with the slavering day to day rituals of reading, analyzing and putting into practice what I read. There were times I wanted to give up especially on the latter part when my emotions were really crumpled, but no! I won't!. I have lost the real me for quite some time, and I can't wait to welcome that old self once again.

I know you won't promise me a better semester nor would you promise me flying colors, but I'll do my very best this time to be at par with you.

Sincerely yours,
Tel ;'D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...