About Me

My photo
A "doctor in the making" who wants to venture out on everything. Life is too short to be confined within your reach. Aim higher, dream bigger.. So that everything won't be put into waste..

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My First Fro-Yo @ California Berry

I am not really a fan of yogurt. I'd rather have green mangoes over a cup of yogurt. Putting my bias aside, my subsection once headed to calberry for desert. I just ordered the small one with two toppings, m&m's and oreo. The toppings helped in balancing sweetness with its sour taste. At the end, I could not proclaim myself as a yogurt lover. Maybe I still needed further motivation. However, surely this quaint little space should be included in the list of fro-yo lovers. I thought it was a "try again next time" drama for me.

Sorry for the messy pic. My fro-yo

Ubos na ;'D

===o===

California Berry
Tomas Morato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...