About Me

My photo
A "doctor in the making" who wants to venture out on everything. Life is too short to be confined within your reach. Aim higher, dream bigger.. So that everything won't be put into waste..

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Steak at Stake @ Snackaroo

It' was one of those free Leg Med days again c/o Doc Rebosa. My subsec and I decided to have our lunch at Snackaroo to maximize our 4-hour break.

Upon arriving at the place, you will consider it as a hole in the wall dining place along Kamuning. You might mistake it for a simple carinderia but wait until you get to taste their steaks. Their meals ranged from about P110-130. With that fair value, who could resist a sumptuous steak for just a hundred bucks. Sorry for I didn't have any pics of the steak because we were busy munching on our plates. The few pics I got were the empty plates and satisfied faces on us all.


After which, I ordered a take-out steak for my BF. My only comment was it was hard to eat it using a plastic spoon, fork and a styro, so better yet, just eat it at the place itself.

===o===

Snackaroo
Address: Kamuning, Quezon City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...