About Me

My photo
A "doctor in the making" who wants to venture out on everything. Life is too short to be confined within your reach. Aim higher, dream bigger.. So that everything won't be put into waste..

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hooked with "the Walking Dead"


I seldom watch TV series, because I fear I might get hooked up and forget I'm studying. Haha.. Even so, I couldn't help it! This series was introduced to me by my brother, and even though I have just watched the first two episodes, the more I get excited and all.. This series made me think of Plants vs. Zombies though. Anyway, here are some of the casts that made me stay glued to this series.. ;')


Andrew Lincoln as Rick
Jon Bernthal as Shane

Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori

Steven Yeun as Glenn

Oh well, looking forward for future episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...